Monday 1 June 2015

We want Better Cleaning products

Day 8

After a long day of catching up on lectures and Assignments, I got offered jobs.

My Lecture offered me a Job today, and I forgot to mention to her that I would only work for her if her couch is comfortable and she has DSTV, oh and no pets, I'm allergic, and of course better food.

Finally The people from the restaurant which is just down the road asked me where I work, I explained to them that it was part of a 10 day intervention I was doing on the body uncomfortable. They asked me how this makes me feel uncomfortable and I replied that when deciding to be a domestic worker it mentally made me uncomfortable, but little did I know that on my first day I would not only be mentally uncomfortable but both physically too.

Appearance Say's a thousand words, I care so much about the way I look and what people say that I would rather not leave the house on a bad hair day. During this intervention I have realised that even though people stare and talk, life goes on, they leave and carry on with their day and so should I. people don't really actually care, but it has always been a mental thing for me.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment