Monday 1 June 2015

Mind, Body and Soul

Day 7

I don't have to stress about what to wear anymore. That's a relief. I have a hectic day ahead of me, and getting dressed doesn't take me As long as it used to anymore.

All Dressed.

I'm getting comfortable with the way I look, the looks and stares don't really bother me anymore. However it does bother me that people belittle domestic workers without even knowing them, the way people look at me bothers me, its as if I don't exist, one person today at Sandton asked me where the bathroom was and because Sandton city is my playground I smiled politely and pointed her in the wrong direction. I shouldn't have done that but at the time is what fun.

Lunch with the girls. they are not impressed. I'm feeling a bit awkward now because my friends are unhappy that I still need to dress this way. my friends are single. and they are yelling at me for embarrassing them in public and chasing all the good looking men away, simply because of how I look.

Undressed.

Got Home. took of my domestic worker clothes and thought about the way my friends judged the outfit and how I supposedly ruined lunch and how the next Lunch is on me.

Nothing Personal.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment