Tuesday 2 June 2015

To Me, From Me.

Day 10

Every person on earth has lived through uncomfortable experiences. This experience for me has been a journey of Self. For me I have realised that being uncomfortable is unavoidable.

The interaction with uncomfortable has been a very difficult one for me as throughout my years of growing I have always struggled with feeling comfortable in my own skin, this resulted in major anxiety which continues to define me today.

When I was given the task to do a 10 day intervention, I thought to myself Wow Vega Really?? Aint Nobody got time for this.

However my 10 day journey of Body (un)comfortable has been an interesting one for me, and more importantly it has given me so much, I got to take away from this task so much of myself and I got to give so much of myself in the process.

Dressing as domestic worker for the past 10 days I felt completely separate from my body and from myself, I felt small as if I didn't belong.

Very early in my journey the idea of self began to form. From the beginning I was told all kinds of things and these details, ideas and opinions of others stuck with me which went towards building myself. My sense of self. However this intervention has come to an end and I'm a bit sad that I have to return to MySELF.

Note To Self: Figure out how to live more and more for your essence by getting under your own skin.







Remolding your life:

No comments:

Post a Comment