Saturday 30 May 2015

Tea Break

Day 5

There are no Domestic workers in the Gym and I'm suddenly feeling uncomfortable with it.

As I walked into the gym midday for a quick spinning class I realised that everybody was starring at me.

This suddenly made me feel very uncomfortable.
What is the help doing in the Gym They ask themselves?

I quickly run to the change rooms and get into my Gym gear.

Within a few minutes of gentle warm up stretches, I saw the ladies that were in the change rooms with me staring directly at me. I tried to focus on the stretching, but i found all I could think about was, what is going through their heads? do they think I should be cleaning the change rooms? do they think I work here? do they think Virgin active is giving employee perks to the cleaning staff?

I was completely unable to focus on the class, instead feeling so aware of the woman starring at me.




x

No comments:

Post a Comment